RE: Exhaust manifold

To: gsglasgow@attbi.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Exhaust manifold
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:11:12 -0700
I had my 67 2000 NOS exhaust manfold jet hot coated about two months ago. It
was NOS but after 30 years of sitting in parts storage, it wasn't pretty. I
went to their web site and got an on line quote. 95.00 plus 13.00 shipping.

The part was out of my hands for less than two weeks. It came back looking
almost as good as chrome. They also flow coat the inside of the manifold and
it is guaranteed not to chip or discolor for three years or they will do it
again.

I highly recommend them.

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500