new addition to roadster family

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new addition to roadster family
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 20:07:23 -0400
Announcement:
A new member of my roadster family arrived today.  Tom Phalen and I drove down
to Charlotte today to pick up SRL-311-04227.
Now at the moment, it is mostly in boxes.  However, it has more potential than
my primer queen.  Sounds like 2 cars to make one.  I have to p/u the main
engine components next week at a shop in Charlotte.  Nice news is that it has
lsd, and inside a cardboard box were 2 solex carbs.  I think that I have found
my summer, fall, winter, spring, summer project.  Pictures to follow as soon
as I can get them developed.

Mike Faggart
68 2L
68 2L