RE: Heater hoses

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heater hoses
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:44:46 -0700
While experimanting with options on how to simplify the tangle of heater
hoses on my car, Jon Frampton helped me construct a reducer to go between
the large hose on the heater core and the rest of the system. It was a
beautifully made piece of turned aluminum that allowed the two different
hose sizes to mate perfectly. While browsing the parts aisle at Kragen's, I
found a reducer that goes from 5/8 to 1/2 for a couple bucks! It's made of
plastic, not aluminum, but if you need to get the heater going, look in the
Help! section of your parts store.

Or find a good friend like Jon to help you crank out one in metal :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600