WebRing for early Datsuns

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: WebRing for early Datsuns
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:21:06 -0700
Carl Hockett has been VERY active lately to organize the Early-Datsun Yahoo
lists (410/411, Classic Pickups) into a better information/resource sharing
group. His latest push is to get a web-ring organized.

This group is very roadster friendly (we do share quite a few parts!) and
I'm sure our vendor's belong on this ring. Not to mention quite a few of our
members, me included, have a early datsun or two mixed into our collections.

If any one would like to participate in this web ring, read Carl's message
below.
P.S. Be sure to say hi to Carl at Solvang!