RE: Opinions?

To: <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Opinions?
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:05:17 -0400
The plug doesn't foul enough to quit firing.  It does however have a little
bit of wet oil on it.  Woody had a valve guide so I'm going to bring the
head up to a shop tomorrow and see what they think.
Any idea why an oil ring may fail to seal while the compression rings seal
just fine?  There appear to be no abnormal markings on the cylinder walls
Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/