RE: Opinions?

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Opinions?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:29:31 -0700
Yes, in this article, they also emphasized the use of a torque plate. They had
numbers comparing both hot and cold, and with/without the torque plate.

Also, the type of ring being used changes the type of honing that should be
done. These guys are talking about holding piston ring land flatness to within a
micron (.00004") and ring thickness, flatness and parallelism within .00005"!

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA