Non smog head and measurements

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Non smog head and measurements
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:45:58 +0000
To List,

I prove I am a complete moron when it comes to engine measurements and head
wear, I present the following.  In my continuing quest to get my 1970 2000
back on the road, I have a question about cylinder heads.  Is a head that
"averages about 113.5mm or about 4.4685" in good shape or not?  What would I
need to know?  I've got the smog head and was considering replacing it with
the above measured non-smog head.  Is it worn?  Good shape?  Help!!  I have
no idea what the above means in relation to cylinder heads.

Thanks!!

Allen