Re: Composite hardtops

To: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Composite hardtops
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:53:09 -0500
Gerardo,

Funny you should ask. Teddy in Pittsburgh has one. I was visiting him last month
and got to see his top from all angles as we followed his roadster. It's the
best
looking roadster top I've ever seen. It looked factory built. I was so impressed
I bought one 2 weeks ago. Takes 6 to 8 weeks to construct.

In the pic Smoothline uses, they have a  black top on a light colored car and
the
lighting is bad. You can't see the great matching lines of top to car. I plan on
painting mine to match my orange car and offered to send him a pic to use on his
web site. The tops are on sale now (shameless plug) through the end of the
month.
Their not cheap but very well made.

Steve Harvey