RE: Composite hardtops

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Composite hardtops
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:54:52 -0700
Hmmm, listed as "Datsun 2000 High Windshield '67 - Newer" and then they show a
picture of a low-windshield car. Order carefully.

Actually, I may have seen one of these that was for sale used up here a while
back. Very interesting. The rear window was a wraparound piece. The one I was
looking at had seen better days, so I couldn't really evaluate the product.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA