Preparing for Solvang, maybe not!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Preparing for Solvang, maybe not!
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:15:41 -0700
Well, the roadster gods have cursed me!! I have had a round of electric
problems with the car. It keep's blowing fuses and the battery is not getting
charged, which results in having the car run likes its running on 3 cylinders.
I may not be bringing the car down to Solvang, but will go in the Honda if
needed. Currently my car is disassembled completely from the dash, the wiring
loom has been removed from the entire car (todays project) and now I am going
to reinstall one that I had obtained earlier with a new engine harness.  Gonna
work on getting it done, but time is short, damn does it feel like Shasta
again when I had to reassemble the car from the body shop.  My plans still
stand for caravaning, though it may not be in the roadster. :-(
Gerardo Magana
2 nonoperable roadsters