Re: O.T. Blue dot tail lights

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: O.T. Blue dot tail lights
From: SRL311guy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:16:34 EDT
I believe blue lights/lenses are reserved strictly for law enforcement. Blue
dot lenses are used a lot by 40's & 50's rodders today and originally they
were probably an early attempt at increasing night visibility. In the
response of the human eye, blue is the last color to fade (to be seen) in
dimming light, while red is a color that doesn't cause a pupillary response
and disturb night vision.

Craig Carter