Free Solvang Part

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Solvang Part
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:13:23 -0700
Hey All,

I have a 68-70 complete choke cable assembly in good shape that I do not
want or need. It does not have the picture on the knob, it just says
"CHOKE". It's in very good shape and looks ready to install to me.

The first lister that responds to me they want it can have it for free as I
will bring it Solvang. You do need to come to Solvang to get it as I don't
want to ship it and it gives a tiny little incentive to come to the show.

See you there!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967 2000
(As you can see I have no need for a late model choke cable!)
SoCalROC