RA!! etc....

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RA!! etc....
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:21:55 -0500
Hey all you great listers and ROCers!

Road Atlanta is just around the corner!   I go the '66 1600 ready (I hope)
with new tires and serviced.  Went out last night after pressure washing my
motor and got some great corners in.  The new tires do slide a bit, but a
blast and very controllable.  Got home with the Roadster sputtering - water
dripping out of the cap.  Hey is was dry when I left, but water must have
been in the dizzy and condenced to the cap when the car warmed up.

OK - what is the deal with the Solvang/RA challenge!!  You guys SCARED or
what!  SEROC is going to kick some tail!   Come on - lets get some change$
to keep the list going!!!

Hey Solvang gang - don't forget to get us a cell number to call Saturday so
we have give you guy a Roadster Hello from the South.

Well, off to practice 180's for one of Chris's door prizes - actually on 180
probation, new tires...

Happy Roadstering!
Phil
SEROC