RE: Mini SEROC meet - NE Florida - backup wanted

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mini SEROC meet - NE Florida - backup wanted
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:16:32 -0400
I am going to try to bring mine over from Gainesville - looking for backup
in case I blow up tho on the way there - I'll be coming (roughly) up 301,
over 16, up 21 to 295 to 95 to Baymeadows for work Saturday AM (may go Fri
night to have more slack), then to the cruise-in, then home. Anybody on the
way where I could at least park it if the unthinkable happens?