Electrical wizards?????

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical wizards?????
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I didn't want to bug the list....but I'm STUMPED!

Situation: 67.5 1600 in trouble

No head lamps in low or high beams.
parking lamps work, turn signals work
When I turn on the high beam switch, turn signals and parking lamps go
dim and the high beam indicator BLINKS! when I turn it off the turn
indicators blink again.. it does this even if the headlight switch is
off. It does this even with the flasher cuircut

When I turn on the lights, I hear the relay click, but sometimes it
"Buzzes"
I've been short hunting for days and found nothing yet.

Any ideas, or should I just shut my mouth and go away?

Roman
http://games.yahoo.com/