Arrived in Solvang... update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Arrived in Solvang... update
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:26:48 EDT
Hello,

For all of those that are planing to come to Solvang be advised that the
weather is cold cold cold!  Ken the Datster and I drove topless and
heaterless today from SF and the temps on the road were in the 40's.  We did
have to drive in the light rain for about 30% of the drive.  No biggee as
long as you keep moving.

We arrived with the other clubs and the weather in Solvang is cold but dry.
Lou and I are staying 30 miles south near Santa Barbara and it is sunny.  It
never rains in Southern California.

Anyway, so far it is great and I will try to have some pics posted shortly
for the rest to enjoy.

Ciao!

Calspeed