The Best Laid Plans.... Part 2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: The Best Laid Plans.... Part 2
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:11:30 -0700
Hello All,

I hear that it was a great turnout at Solvang and for that I am glad. I hope
everyone had a great time.

I made the decision to drive up on Saturday morning early and left my home
early. About 100 miles into it, I started to suffer some serious overheating
problems. I am not sure yet what caused the problems, but I ended up having
to turn back and nurse the car home with several stops to allow it to cool
off.

When I hit the east L.A. interchange I gave up and called AAA and had it
towed home. Not the Solvang I had hoped for.

I will be assesing the car this week and will probably have some questions
for the list as I start to troublehoot my problem.

Now chant with me everyone:

No blown head gaskette
No blown head gaskette
No blown head gaskette