Fwd: Re: Your Datsun Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Your Datsun Roadster
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:28:23 -0700 (PDT)
Note: forwarded message attached.

List.  This is a pretty nice roadster.  It is a 2000
Solex car that has been sitting in a garage for years,
but most everything is there.  The carbs and intake
look stunning, the head may have been shaved too much
from his description of how it ran in the end.  The
engine turns over, I believe.  There is some bondo,
and some dents, but little rust.  Nice wheels similar
to Shelbys.  Good top & frame.  Obviously, some of the
parts alone can be sold for the $1000 he needs, but,
he would like to sell it to someone who is going to
keep it in one piece.  Me too., but I just do not have
the place for it.  He is near Pinehurst NC if anyone
out there is interested.  A hell of a deal, IMHO

Mike Harper
Charleston SC
http://health.yahoo.com