67.5 motor for sale

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 motor for sale
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:49:52 -0400
Well, I have sold the Solexs off of the 67.5 motor that I have for sale.
The rest of the motor which includes comp pan, B cam, no smog head and five
speed transmission is being offered one more time to the list before I start
parting it out.
This motor runs great, all it needs is Solex's (I also have a set of SU's and
intake I will throw in with the deal) and it is ready to go. transmission
shifts great and needs nothing either. Motor will be sold with a title and
plate that match.
Everyone that wants to swap a 67.5 1600 to a 2000 this is what is needed to
get you going.

I am wanting $1750 for all of the above, if anyone is interested please
contact me before I start parting it out.

BZ/RZ/NC/SPL/SRL/"SEROC"
motormite@hotmail.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com