Re: Biggest SEROC event - RA!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Biggest SEROC event - RA!!
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:34:03 -0400
Which Chris are you adressing here. I think my exhaust might have been too
loud, RA,s 10- 12 on Sunday rule. I put it in 5th down the straight in front
of the pits, only broke the tires loose once, it can happen at 40mph, The
first rule braker was the white 2000, the dont lay back and go 100 to catch
the pack rule, he must have found a loop hole in the rules. Thank you white
2000. I had a blast. It was nice to put faces with the cars. Thanks to the
guys who sold me parts I needed. I just got home this morning at 6am I'll
write more about the event later after some rest, Chris