1600 speedo (1970)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 speedo (1970)
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:33:31 -0700 (PDT)
does anyone have an extra 90 degree adapter for a 4
speed tranny speedo cable?

i'm (still) trying to get my speedo working

i think i've lost the 90 degree bend object that
attaches at the tranny but the cable looks fine and
the speedo seems operable (at least by hand)

i cannot find the missing part in the parts manual
and i cannot figure out how it works anyway

if i turn the rear wheel and put my finger in the spot
where the speedo cable would go it does feel like the
thing is turning properly - my plan is to see if my 66
has one that i can borrow
http://health.yahoo.com