For A Good Time...

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: For A Good Time...
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:24:48 -0700
Hey Fellow Listers

For a good time.......go to a Roadster Show or Meet on either Coast. I am
happy to hear that
The Solvang Crew and the SEROC Crew had fun with friends- old and new, food
and libations.
(No I didn't partake of Tequila, even though I was offered Patron Silver
Shots)
I was designated driver and if I'm driving, I DO NOT drink. Especially
driving the Beast.

Glad to hear the roadster cookies were a success at RA.  I rolled out about
10 batches of
dough and I can say I added some muscle to my arms. Cooked breakfast for
friends, both
old and new. Learned to improvise in making additional coffee for those in
need.
Next year I'll bring more along with a better set up for brewing.

I'd like to thank the Osborns and the Katzs for a great show. Good Job. Also
a big thank you to everyone who stayed when the Beast flooded her carbs.
Considering I was driving at the time, and
I've been told that Roadsters don't like female drivers, finding out the
problem was equipment and not driver related was a relief.

Driving home was a kick. I haven't had fun like that in a long while.
Ladies, getting stuck in
afternoon traffic is a great way to exercise your legs. Downshift, clutch
in, hit the brake,
hit the gas. Do that for an hour. I did get some rather strange looks from
people I passed.
What? Women aren't allowed to drive a sports car fast. Yah right. ;)

So until next year, the next show, the next summer night run......

May the Roadster Gods keep you all safe

Pamela Bauman