RE: Could've had Panasports...

To: "'maurell@bellsouth.net'" <maurell@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Could've had Panasports...
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:50:10 -0500
Hey Jeff - Motorsport Auto - the Z vender has caps that fit the EMPI.  They
have the 4 bolt pattern, but stick out too much.  The PO of my EMPI's cut
them in half and stuck the small outer center into the center of the large
portion and epoxy it in.  The cut edge shows but is not that noticable.  You
could paint the edge for a "trim ring" effect.  You can kind of see the caps
on the SEROC web site - member area - directory - Phil Hall.  Hope this
helps.

Phil