RE: gaskets

To: "'SLBESQ@aol.com'" <SLBESQ@aol.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: gaskets
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:06:28 -0600
I ordered and received an oil pump gasket last year from a local Nissan
dealer.  I have a '68 2000.  The gasket came from Japan and I got the usual
"it will take 6 to 8 weeks" story.... and it did.  I did not order the
others.  I did get a bunch of real thin (6/1000ths?) gasket paper from a
local manufacturer and I will eventually make up a bunch more.  Larry.