NEW Low Winshields available

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: NEW Low Winshields available
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:28:03 -0700
I have obtained several new low windshields.  These are aftermarket ones
that are US DOT approved and have the number on the glass.  The
construction is the laminated style with plastic between two layers of
glass.  The overall thickness is 1/4" like the Nissan 67.5 windshields.
Nissan superseded all low windshields to the 67.5 part about a year before
they discontinued all availability.  Nissan windshields were advertised for
over $900 plus packing and shipping not too long ago.

There are two types, one type is clear and the other type has a very
pleasing light greenish tint over the whole area.  I installed one of the
new ones in a frame to make sure it fit and can supply pictures of the
installed glass if requested.

Prices are $375 for the clear type and $410 for the tinted ones.

The available quantity is very limited and they are available for local
pickup only at this time since I do not have the capability to pack them
for commercial shipment.  I am located near Los Angeles, CA.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Thanks,
Stan