66 1600 for sale, Portland OR

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: 66 1600 for sale, Portland OR
From: Eric Wittinger <ewittinger@Pixelworks.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:22:32 -0700
Hi All,

I am finally ready to sell one of my Roadsters.  My count is getting too high
and buying a new house has become much more expensive then expected, and space
is an issue. The car was my daily driver for 5 years (80K miles). It was stolen
and has been recovered. I have gotten it back into daily driving shape again,
and it is now ready for a new owner. There are many details on the car and some
pictures at the following link:

http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/66_sale.html
<http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/66_sale.html>

I also have 1971 240Z for sale and some pics of a friends roadsters for sale.

http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/forsale2.html
<http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/forsale2.html>

http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/69_sale.html
<http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/69_sale.html>   ( now ahs a motor and has been