High Windshield Choke Cable

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: High Windshield Choke Cable
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:29:54 -0700
Hey All,

I had originally intended to give this part away at Solvang (Sorry Michael)
but my 1500 acted up (appears to be hosed thermostat, thanks list) and I
could not make it.

I have zero need for this cable and it is in really good condition. It is
the cable that says "CHOKE" and not the one with the picture on it.

I would really prefer this part go to a lister who REALLY needs it. I am
willing to send it for the price of shipping anywhere in the U.S. and
Canada.

Let me know if you want it and I will let you know the shipping cost.

Thanks!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
SoCalROC