Re: High Windshield Choke Cable

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: High Windshield Choke Cable
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:25:32 -0400
Andrew,

  A very nice gesture.  How about throwing in the stipulation that whom ever
gets it, passes on the favor?  Most of us have some small part, used, that
we don't really need that some one out there is probably looking for!  I
recently shipped a backup light lens, no charge, but asked that Gary do the
same favor for some one when he can!

Paul
OROC