Why all the Angst?

To: "List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Why all the Angst?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 23:25:42 -0600
Ladies and Gentlemen!

      Pardon me, but what's with all the bitching going on??   Did someone
piss in your Wheaties this weekend?  Pam Bauman isn't doing her job today,
so....

Chris Robertson... you got your panties in a bunch because someone wants to
make a few more bucks for his roadster insanity?    Perhaps it's not right
of Mr Ehlinger to do that, but hey, he's got to deal with how it makes him
feel.   Do you feel better smearing Mr Ehlinger in a public forum?  Go stand
in the corner!

Lee Ehlinger and Paul Miller...   Lee, why did you send this to the List?
Paul, why did you threaten to send all this drivel to the List
Administraton?    One upmanship??  I give up!   I think my 5 and 3 year olds
are more mature than the both of you right now!  I think you both need to
stand in the corner, because you are BOTH acting childish.

Ed Wilsey...   Something about rarevair@aol.com??    Nice that you show us
all what you got from him... how about showing us what you wrote so we can
see if the guy was somewhat justified.   I have written this poor guy and
know he just had to make the hardest decision ever... scrapping a '66 out
instead of restoring it, as he wanted to.  He's also not very computer
literate, but I wasn't so much the asshole to point that out to him!   I
think there is a corner with your name on it...

As to the mystery venders...  leave the new guys alone!   These people might
have that illusive perfect 1600 or 2000 grille, but by the grace of God and
the help of us old timers out here, you won't be buying that grille for $75
so you can turn a fat profit on it.    As to the air cleaner situation...
we know what Nissan charges.   I HOPE we don't see the prices inflated too
much above that...

I think it's time to start playing nice again on this List...  We don't need
anymore angst around here!

Eric