Normal Operating Temp

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Normal Operating Temp
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:35:15 -0600
Dearest List,

The other day I posted a message saying how happy I was with
my 160 degree t-stat, and that my 67.5 1600 was staying around
180 degrees or so.  When the needle of the temp guage is pointed
straight down, the guage shows 190 degrees, so I was happy that
I was just below this mark.  My assumption was that if the needle
was pointed straight down, that was perfect.

What is the normal operating temp of a stock 1600?  What would
be too high?

Enjoying in Abq...Robert