Dialed in at last!

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dialed in at last!
From: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:14:43 -0700
Hello all,

I just had to crow a little. I finally got the U-20 dialed in. WOW, what a
difference. Much more power, and it pulls strong all the way to 6000 RPM
without a hitch. I haven't gotten it to run this good ever before, and would
not have been able to with out the help of this list.  I would like to thank
Gary Boone for the EI conversion kit, and Steve at ZTherapy for his help with
my carbs. Also any and all who gave advise, or supplied parts, and to those
who didn't mind answering all the same questions everyone else had already
asked.

Thank you all!

The weather is sunny and 80 deg. which is virtually unheard of around NW
Washington.

It does not get better than this!

Dave 1969 2000