Ease of various spare tire removal

To: "mike datsunman" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Ease of various spare tire removal
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:57:41 -0400
Mike, Mike, Mike
Heck, its way easier to take the spare tire out of the
trunk than it is to take it off your waist!

Seriously, with a car as small and light as the roadster,
anything allowed by the rules you can take off, thats
easy to take off, makes a difference I figure.

Best Regards,
Jim
67 pushrod 2L 5spd
72 510 sportwagon