Re: gas tank quest.

To: Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au,
Subject: Re: gas tank quest.
From: Russ & Lee <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:57:40 -0500
With the axle, wheels on it took 2 of us to tip the frame and wheels on
its side today,I cut it in 6
pieces to haul it off.  when I removed the complete rear end, I notice
the rear springs were
stenciled  NHK 5502025500  must be the spring manufacturers numbers.
still readable after
33 yrs.
Russ Southwell 70 1600 2& 3/4 2L