Re: the family grows (A roadster adventure)

To: "TIMOTHY WALTZ" <printner@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: the family grows (A roadster adventure)
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:19:59 -0600
Pretty clean???   Considering this car came from Missouri, land of salt and
body cancer, this cars body is spectacular!!!    It was last on the road
there in 1975, so I suspect the 62K miles on the odometer is very true!
Steering is tight, steering wheel is a shade from perfect!, electrical
system seems to be completely working, to include that original radio!!, and
finally, we managed to get the engine to start... and the car practically
purred.    Yeah, talk about your lucky guys!   Tim must have someone up
there really looking out for him!

Eric