engine pull

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: engine pull
From: <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 11:03:25 -0800
Pulled the last part off last night (the shift lever) and all is ready for
yanking the engine and transmission tomorrow. Boy, do I hate even writing
something like that! Funny how the weather turns mid 70s the minute I put the
beast out of commission. Oh well.

We're planning on a late morning start. Well, we're gonna get started when
assistance AND the engine hoist arrives :) So if you want to drop by and help,
plan on 10-11AM and you will be very welcome. I'll drop ya directions to the
house if you don't know the way.

And don't worry about lunch, we're gonna roll out the grill when the dirty
deed is done!

Wish us luck and minimal paint dings!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA