Re: Any loonies out there?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any loonies out there?
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 23:01:27 -0600
Mr. Turbo, a tuner shop in Houston, made a 500hp Kawasaki ZX-11 back in
1999.  They were only able to go 265mph due to the poor aerodynamics of the
motorcycle.  They kept on complaining about wheelspin at 215mph.  They had
the horsepower but the aerodynamics were like pushing against a brick wall.
Mr. Turbo did the 500hp with an 1102cc turbo motorcycle engine.  If my
calculations are correct, my U-20 would produce 899.27hp if I sent it to Mr.
Turbo.

Andy