RE: Any loonies out there?

To: Brian Hollands <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Subject: RE: Any loonies out there?
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:24:37 -0600 (CST)
Hey, that's a great suggestion! I am looking for a small tractor for my
wife's vegitable garden, our field tractor is too large. Now if the wheels
are spaced the correct distance apart she can burn rubber on each side of
the plant rows and knock the weeds down in seconds flat! Do you think they
will have tractor dirt tires available so she can use it for plowing?

I think I will stick with my 1952 Farmall Super C for the fields.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA