Re: SU nozzles

To: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>,
Subject: Re: SU nozzles
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:25:02 -0600
16355-25610  90* front nozzle
16355-25611  90* rear nozzle
16355-25612  180* nozzle (same for front and rear)
16355-25615  can't find this number

The 90* nozzle has the fuel boss and the screw boss (attaches to the choke
linkage) at 90* to each other.  Both come straight out. Front and rear are
different.

The 180* has the two bosses set directly opposite each other.  The fuel boss
is tilted downward at 45*.  Front and rear are the same.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359