67.5 2000 #569 for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 2000 #569 for sale
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:29:19 -0500
this is a project car. last owner bought it around 25 years ago from "Bob
Sharp's Race Mechanic" had been told it was some special roadster that had
been a "show car out in California"  have a bunch of receipts, engine and
trans gone through, engine is real pretty, details like polished crank
pulley, cad plating, chromed cam cover, polished and refurbished carbs,
chromed distributor base. SU's, not Solexes. numbers matching car. has
headrests, nice license plate trim, nice dash, nice gauges. body is poor,
but the car comes with a 67.5 1600 for the body.  frame looks to be
excellent. so 2 cars together. price is $5,000. e-mail me offlist if
interested, have pix of both cars and the engine I can e-mail out. have
other stuff available at additional $$ such as comp pan, Solexes (only late,
though) the 1600 was previously on e-bay, bid out over 2k but buyer backed
out when he found out what it would cost to ship from Virginia to British
Columbia. I ended up buying the car as it was local to me.

Craig Halsted
roadsters