datsunroadsters.com

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: datsunroadsters.com
From: Mitch Planck <mitch@ias.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:29:12 -0500
Hi all,
I just noticed that the datsunroadsters.com domain has expired. Mark Dent
has this domain registered so I tried emailing him at stickerman@home.com
and the message bounced. Does anyone know if he's still on the list or have
a valid email address for him? http://www.datsunroadsters.com is also gone.

I wouldn't want this domain to go to waste and if no one wants it I'll take
it and do something with it.

Roadster content: southern Michigan winters suck, 6" of snow one week, 50
degree weather the next, more snow predicted for this weekend. I just wish
it would pick one thing and stay with it. I've been dreaming of working on
my rust hulk but with the mud and snow, who wants too. Spring is just a few
short months away, our frost free date here is May 15, but you can typically
start working outside in late March or early April. Then it's removing the
last few things on my dangling frame before it gets cleaned and POR-15ed.

Mitch Planck
'69 1600
'70 1600
Chelsea, MI