Two 69's for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two 69's for sale
From: "Dennis Pechanec" <dkpech@gbta.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:39:57 -0600
Listers,  I have decided to part with my roadsters. One is in great shape, but
not running. Back in 1988 a guy took it out for a ride and brought it back to
me with a blown head gasket. By the time I got a new gasket the carbs had
gummed up so I pushed it in the corner of my shop and covered it up. It has
57,750 actual miles on it and has always been shedded. The other one is
extremely rough and has sat outside most of its life. It would be for parts
only! Both have S U carbs. The good one has a new cloth top. I can send pix to
any interested buyer by snail mail. The pair will go for $3500.00.