2 questions...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 questions...
From: "Dwight Woodruff" <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:40:08 -0500
All,
    I have 2 questions, please for my '69 2000.

1)  What might be burning up my points?  I have replaced coil, ballast
resistor, ignition.  My car seems to run better when the lights are on, so I'm
thinking that the voltage is too high during normal operation.  I have a 510
alternator conversion, and some homemade voltage regulator (previous owner),
so those are suspect.  Thanks.

2)  What's causing my shimmy?  I just had my wheels balanced, and i'm still
shaking at around 60-70 mph (thank goodness, I drive faster than that :-)  The
steering wheel shakes at the same time, so I'm pretty sure it's up front
somewhere.  thanks.

Woody
Clearwater, FL