Re: heater core foam

To: datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: heater core foam
From: Russ & Lee <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:31:51 -0600
I had a small block of foam that came as packing from a part I ordered,
I cut strips of it with sisors, and glued it on with weatherstrip glue,
then i reglued the felt strips since they weren't to bad i wirebrushed
everything, used rust converter on the bad spots repainted the heater
case flushed the coil, annd glued new foam around the aiir inlet too.
now I have 2 spare heaters.
Russ Southwell 70 1600