thx for the help

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: thx for the help
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:07:34 -0800
hi all,

just wanted to thank everyone for the tips they gave me. the car fired up
and seems to run pretty good. still need to adjust timing and tune the
carbs. i have pictures of them as well i will try and post for everyone.
very nice. I have a 2 inch gap between the header and the rest of the
exhaust. very LOUD. i think i may go over to the neighbors house and make
fun of his not so loud ford custom 300 hotrod hehehe.  i guess that will be
my next step in the process. so what muffler does everyone favor. i am
thinking of a flowmaster. the current pipes i have are ok as far as i can
tell so im wondering if i should keep them. thoughts?

mike