East Coast Gathering

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: East Coast Gathering
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:16:55 -0500
  The Jefferson 500 Vintage races at Summit Point in West Virginia is
scheduled for May 16-18th this year.  For years now it has been a spring
event for 510 owners, but a bunch of roadster owners showing up would be
great.  I went last year (along with roadster owners Mark Dent & Sid Raper)
and had a blast.  Camping track side makes it an all day event.  Last year
we did our best to float Sid back to Florida, but this year we have been
promised it will not rain.
  On the track there always seem to be plenty of 510s and at last falls
vintage races at Summit Point, there were two racing roadsters, Tom Phelan &
Dick Tillenger.  For more information take a look at
www.summitpoint-raceway.com.

Paul Kort