Re: Car update (SRL311-00489)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car update (SRL311-00489)
From: Steve Mumford <datsun672000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:40:17 -0800 (PST)
Andrew wrote:

Hello All,

It's been a while since I have written to those interested in the ongoing
progress of my 1967.5 2000 restoration. A lot of good things are happening
and I promise new pics soon. I just sent a brand new pair of brake rotors to
Ross to use in my Volvo brake concersion.

Just curious why are you spending 10 times the cars value to have a modified
67?  If you just want a driver, wouldn't it be easier to buy a completed one?
Is yours just worth more because it is yours?  Memories and all?  Is it a
really low #?

Steve