Parts and info request

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts and info request
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:44:11 +0000
To All,

First, does anyone know what size the bleeder screws are for the clutch
slave cylinder and the brakes for a 1970 2000?

Second, does anyone have in fairly good condition the front turn signals and
side markers for a 1970 2000?  Mine are all rusted/corroded.

Lastly, maybe, just maybe, the rebuilt head might get put back on my car
this week and another attempt to start it may commence (there has been too
much for me to post to the List about my recent adventures about my engine
rebuild).  Let's just say we hope this time the shop gets the chains set up
correctly.

Allen
1970 2000  #13774