RE: Test

To: "snyler" <mtyler@hctc.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Test
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 14:46:15 -0800
Could be a sticking needle/seat or a stuck float in one of the carbs. The
fuel delivery rate is slowed down enough that it can't keep up once the revs
are up and the carb slowly goes dry. We encountered this problem on a Shasta
trip with Ross' 2000. Finally solved it by banging sharply on the carbs.