The E-mail that I have been waiting to send!

To: "Datsun-Roadsters List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The E-mail that I have been waiting to send!
From: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:25:22 -0500
Dear All

It's alive!!!  Tonight I finally turned the ignition switch and it started.
My engine and transmission was taken out in early October and I put it back in
about two weeks ago.  Amazing for a novice....It started right up and it idles
so smoothly and I hadn't even used the timing light yet.

Anyway,  as you can tell, I am excited!!!  Still need to add brake fluid,
clutch fluid and fix the exhaust but I do feel like I accomplished something.
Especially since I did all the major work myself with a little help from a few
friends (i.e. pulling the engine).  Also,  I want to give a special thanks to
all of you who were patient with my novice questions and especially to Gary
Boone for his endless advice patience and great suggestions and a dynamite
electronic ignition, Datsun Mike, thank you for your advice, guidance,
patience and the tranny, Tom Phelan, Mike Faggart, Stan Chernoff, Gordon
Glasgow, Keith, Andrew Murphy, Dennis Curington, Les, Graeme, Nick and all the
others that have provided advice and guidance.  A big .......Thank You.

Ivin