280Z center caps for sale

To: bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 280Z center caps for sale
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:40:29 +0000
For all:
I bought a set of 4 nice center caps for 280Z six spoke
alloy wheels (will also fit turbo wheels).  I got them
in the hope they would fit my vintage Libra 4 spoke wheels.
Well...they dont.  But, they are in very nice shape, I paid
more than $40 for them, including shipping.  I will sell them
for $40 even, including shipping anywhere in the lower 48.
They are not perfect, have some minor scratches, but
great for the street, and look perfect at 5 feet.
I think they are well worth the price, I just cant use them.
Let me know, if no one wants them, back on E-bay they go!
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Virginia
67 pushrod 2L 5spd roadster
72 510 sportwagon project
71 510 partswagon (supporting above project, and otherwise
slowly shrinking into the black hole of E-bay, to support the
wagon project by providing funds!)